Wednesday, March 4, 2009

New Knitters

So I was thinking "I haven't had time to meet knitters around here yet, and I really need to feed my addiction by being with other addicted knitters. I think I'll just have to create new ones!" And so I did. When the twins least expected it, I got them tangled into the web. They don't seem to mind though. I think they'll do just fine!

Just in case the hook wasn't in deep enough I decided to wet their appetite with this.

It worked. They are totally taken with knitting and are already planning the different things they will knit. I just have to make sure they're not knitting when they have to be studying for their math exam.

Just as we were packing up for the night, a package came in for me! My first package at my new address! It was from Sherrie and it contained some really, really yummy stuff!

It's north loop yarn's superwash merino DK and it feels super soft. The colorway is "Evergreen" and is greener than in the picture you can actually smell the pines as you look at it. It's really nice and I can't wait to knit it up! Thank you so much!!!

5 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! Those twins are adorable!!!
    I love it!

    Kali Sarakosti (Good Forty Days)and Good Arena (also a Greek good wish for Great Lent)to both you and Matthew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're already spreading the gospel of knitting, Annie! I love how "into it" they seem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're very, very welcome! I hope you enjoy it. It looks much greener in your pic than it did in the Etsy shop pic! Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always believed that knitting is meant to be a group activity :) Can you email me your new address?

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sister is teaching me how! Great to meet another knitter!
    Christos Anesti!

    ReplyDelete